Check this page for important announcements about ArtStart grants. And don't forget to visit the "What's On" page for events, information and other exciting things happening in the ArtStart community.
Three rounds per year, final round for 2013 i...
Pozible crowd funding - an alternative way of...
The Awesome Foundation - an alternative way o...
Qantas Spirit Of Youth Awards 365 - grants pr...
Creative Partnerships Australia
Creative Partnerships Australia is the single agency created through the consolidation of the Australia Council's Artsupport Australia initiative and the Australian Business Arts Foundation (ABAF). They:
- develop the knowledge and skills of arts managers, arts organisations and artists through one-to-one advice, programs and workshops
- help businesses maximise the value of their sponsorships and partnerships with the arts through strategic advice, functions and special events
- share ideas, strategies and advice
- honour and celebrate best practice and leadership through the Awards
- facilitate tax deductible donations through the Australia Council Fund
- work with senior business leaders to promote the benefits of relationships with the arts through our Councillors and Chapter Chairs
- conduct research and share information on opportunities and trends in private support for the Arts in Australia and internationally
Learn more about Creative Partnerships Australia here